Learn How To Create And Use This Powerful Marketing Tool To Improve Your Book Sales
Author: Joseph C. Kunz, Jr.
When you first started on the path to authorship and self-publishing, did you realize that in order to make money from your book sales, you would need to spend such a huge amount of time and effort marketing your book?
This book is here to help make one very important part of that process much easier and more profitable for you.
In this book, you’ll quickly learn how to:
• Create a powerful and professional-looking sell sheet
• Use your sell sheet to get your book into more markets
• Include the proper data needed for library and bookstore sales
• Avoid the myths about sell sheets than can ruin your book sales
• Give your book a big pre-release marketing boost
• Give your current sell sheet a makeover
• Use your sell sheet in more profitable ways
By the end of The Sell Sheet, you’ll understand everything there is to know about the sell sheet, and be well prepared to create and use your own sell sheet as a powerful marketing tool to help you sell more books!
An insider’s guide to help you instantly create an amazing and profitable sell sheet for your book so that you can:
• Look more like a professional author
• Get your book into more markets
• Get more clients for your business
• Start to build an amazing media kit
• Get more of your books sold!
From The Introduction
A book’s sell sheet is a key component of a well-thought-out and complete marketing plan. And by utilizing a professional looking sell sheet, together with a complete media kit, and a great website, you will be able to distinguish you and your book from the thousands of others trying to get attention.
A sell sheet is not as simplistic as it might first appear. It is much more than a simple list of physical facts about your book, and a picture of you and your book. It is a sophisticated and calculated strategic marketing tool that can help you achieve several important goals at once.
This book will show you how to create a powerful sell sheet that will help you improve your book sales.
Table Of Contents
Introduction: How This Book Can Help You Sell More Books Starting Today
Part 1: Introduction To The Sell Sheet
1.1: Sell Sheets: An Intro Guide For New Self-Publishers
Part 2: Sell Sheet Fundamentals
2.1: 7 Questions To Ask Before Writing Your Book’s Sell Sheet
2.2: 5 Sell Sheet Design Secrets For Self-Publishers
2.3: Sell Sheet Terminology For Book Marketers
2.4: What Makes A Great Sell Sheet?
2.5: 3 Steps To Creating A Winning Sell Sheet
2.6: 5 Surefire Ways To Optimize Your Book’s Sell Sheet
2.7: 5 Signs Your Sell Sheet Needs A Makeover
2.8: 4 Hot Tips To Writing A Sell Sheet’s Call-To-Action
2.9: 9 Tips On Writing A Great Description For A Non-Fiction Book
2.10: 11 Free Testimonial Sources For Non-Fiction Authors
Part 3: Sell Sheet Marketing Strategy
3.1: 4 Myths About Sell Sheets That Can Ruin Your Book Sales
3.2: The 5 Basic Ingredients Of Successful Book Marketing
3.3: The Book Buyer’s Decision-Making Process
3.4: 5 Profitable Ways To Use Your Book’s Sell Sheet
3.5: What You Need To Do Now To Start Selling More Books
Part 4: Appendix
4.1: A Self-Publisher’s Guide To Creating A Powerful Sell Sheet (Infographic)
4.2: Sell Sheet Template Questionnaire
4.3: Sell Sheet Samples
4.4: About The Author
Special Features In The Kindle Book
• Throughout the Kindle book, each chapter has its own active link to my iTunes podcast, where you can listen to me read the text to you.
• And some chapters are also linked to my SlideShare account, which has my PowerPoint decks for this book.
• I created all of this extra material with the hope that each of these might help you get more out of each chapter, thereby making your publishing journey smoother and more prosperous.
Who This Book Is Written For
• Business owners and professionals looking to publish a book in order to increase their credibility with their current clients and customers – and also help them get new clients and customers.
• Published authors that are disappointed with their current level of book sales, and are looking for practical and cost-effective ways to improve their sales.
• The retired, or those approaching retirement, looking to write and publish so that they can share their knowledge and experiences with others – and make a few extra bucks by doing so.
• Teachers that are thinking about taking their course materials and creating a line of books that can take their teaching up to the next level – and thereby supplement their teaching earnings with their new books.
About The Author
Kunz is a natural-born manager and entrepreneur. Circumstances and life forced Kunz to learn how to manage a home, family, and business as a young teenager. Over time, he finally came to realize that he is one of those fortunate people that has discovered what he loves to do, gets to do it every day, and makes money doing it. Kunz has also been advising other entrepreneurs, of all ages and backgrounds, about starting and managing their own small businesses, for the last 30+ years.
Kunz has many years of experience as a hands-on, in-the-trenches, business manager and marketer. His practical advice, guidance, and insight has helped many others to avoid costly mistakes, and also helped strengthen their businesses into more financially viable operations.
Kunz is especially proud that he has helped many others learn how to balance their self-employed business life with their family life – and still be financially successful. Kunz believes that true wealth, success, and happiness can only be achieved by balancing our business life with the duty we have to our self and to our family.
Kunz learned about publishing while he and his wife Michele were building their medical training business. In order to help their students become more successful, and help them learn a large amount of information very quickly, the Kunz’s learned how to publish books, study guides, pamphlets, and videos to help their students better understand the study material.
These study publications became so popular that students and educators at colleges and hospitals from around the country began asking for them. Because of their popularity, they decided to take the publishing to the next level by setting-up their own publishing company.