Here is a list of my articles, book reviews, infographics, and slideshare decks that are posted here at KunzOnPublishing.com and on many other sites.
• Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog about self-publishing.
• I hope you find useful and interesting information here that’ll help you with starting and managing your self-publishing business, and create an amazing non-fiction book that will help you get more clients, and make you more money in the process.
• You can click on the links below to read each article, and also sort through this list by using the “Categories” drop-down box located in the right-side column of this blog. The “Search This Site” box also works very well.
• Please take a few extra minutes and give me feedback on anything you read here. Anything from constructive criticism about the content, to letting me know about typos or grammar issues. Thank you.
* The asterisk identifies blog posts that have an iTunes audio podcast attached.
Some of these blog posts also have a SlideShare Deck attached. There is also a category for this below.
* 3 Easy Steps To Adding A Tweetable To Your Blog Post (Without A Plugin)
* 6 Things Readers Expect From Your Blog
* 7 Key Ingredients Needed To Create Compelling Blog Content
* 10 Basic Steps To Setting-Up Your Blog
* What Is A Tweetable?
* 2 Amazon Marketing Tools To Help Make Your Book A Financial Success
* 3 Common Myths About Book-Buyer Retention
* 3 Steps To Creating A Winning Sell Sheet For Your Book
* 4 Hot Tips To Writing A Sell Sheet’s “Call-To-Action”
* 4 Myths About Sell Sheets That Can Ruin Your Book Sales
* 5 Profitable Ways To Use Your Book’s Sell Sheet
* 5 Sell Sheet Design Secrets For Self-Publishers
* 5 Signs Your Sell Sheet Needs A Makeover
* 7 Questions To Ask Before Writing Your Book’s Sell Sheet
* 7 Things Readers Notice When Picking Up A Book
* 8 Tips To Using Testimonials And Endorsements To Promote Your Book
* 9 Powerful No-Cost Ways To Help Boost Book Sales
* 9 Tips On Writing A Great Description For A Non-Fiction Book
* 10 Amazing Low-Cost Ways To Market Your Book
* 10 Reasons Self-Publishers Should Avoid Selling To Bookstores
* Differentiation And Positioning For Authors
* Direct Mail Marketing For The Self-Publisher
* Sell Sheet Terminology For Book Marketers
* Sell Sheets: An Intro Guide For New Self-Publishers
* The 5 Basic Ingredients Of Successful Book Marketing
* The 5 Elements Of Successful Online Marketing
* The Book Buyer’s Decision-Making Process
* The Foreword, Preface, And Introduction As Powerful Marketing Tools
* Understanding The 3-Stages Of The Buying Cycle Can Improve Your Book Sales
* What Makes A Great Sell Sheet?
• Book Industry Product Identifiers: ASIN, EAN, GTIN, and ISBN: A Guide For Self- . . .
• Document Lamination: A Guide For Self-Publishers
• Mass-Market Paperback Books Vs. Trade Paperback Books: A Guide For Self-Publishers
• Strippable Books Vs. Non-Strippable Books: A Guide For Self-Publishers
* 8 Tips for Safe-Guarding Small-Business Computer Data
* Computer-Data Backup-Strategy For Self-Publishers
Design, Book Design, Cover Design
* Top 10 Book Cover Design Tips For Self-Publishers
Ebooks, Edocuments, and Epublishing
• Ebook, PDF, and EPUB: What Is The Difference? A Guide For Self-Publishers
• Edocument And Ebook Costs And Profits Using Scribd
* 2 Essential Ingredients That Make A Book Foreword Great
* 3 Important Questions That Will Help You Create An Amazing Preface
* 3 Tips To Writing A Great Acknowledgements Page
* 5 Steps To Getting A “Big Name” To Write Your Book’s Foreword
* 7 Types Of Testimonials: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
* 11 Free Testimonial Sources For Non-Fiction Authors
* 37 Tips For Writing A Book’s Foreword
• Book Dedications To Spur Your Imagination
* Create A Great Book Dedication In 4 Easy Steps
* Endorsement Vs. Testimonial: A Guide For Self-Publishers
• Examples Of Great Customer Testimonial Statements
* Foreword Vs. Preface Vs. Introduction: A Guide For Self-Publishers
* Getting A Big Name To Write Your Book’s Foreword
* How A Book Foreword Can Help An Author’s Career
• How To Write A Book Foreword: A Checklist For Authors
* How To Write A Book Foreword: Step By Step
* Personalize Your Foreword With Anecdotes To Make It More Powerful
* Questions To Ask Yourself BEFORE Writing Your Book’s Introduction
* The 5 Essential Parts Of A Powerful Book Introduction
* Who Should Be Acknowledged In Your Book
• Computer-Data Backup-Strategy For Self-Publishers (Infographic)
• Foreword Vs. Preface Vs. Introduction: A Guide For Self-Publishers (Infographic)
• Marketplace Or Heart: Where Do The Best Book Ideas Originate? (Infographic)
• The 3 Stages Of The Book Buying Cycle (Infographic)
• The 5 Basic Ingredients Of Successful Book Marketing (Infographic)
• The 5 Elements Of Successful Online Marketing (Infographic)
• The Author-Expert And The Book-Buyer Dynamic (Infographic)
• 10 Hot Tips For Memorizing Information
Print-on-Demand Publishing – POD
• POD Costs And Profits Using Amazon And Lightning Source
* What Is Print-On-Demand (POD) Publishing?
* 10 Common Mistakes To Avoid When Self-Publishing Your Non-Fiction Book
* 10 Cons Of Self-Publishing: Or Why Self-Publishing Might Not Be Right For You
* 10 MORE Cons Of Self-Publishing: Or Why Self-Publishing Might Not Be For You
* 10 Signs That You Are Not Ready To Self-Publish
* 10 Great Reasons To Self-Publish Now
* Do The Best Book Ideas Originate In The Marketplace Or In the Heart of the Author?
* Jump-Start Your Self-Publishing Business In 10 Steps
* Start A Self-Publishing Business While You Maintain Your Regular Job
* The 10 Reasons That Convinced Me To Become A Self-Publisher
* What Is Niche And Micro-Niche Publishing?
* What Is Self-Publishing?: A Quick Overview
• 3 Important Questions That Will Help You Create An Amazing Preface
• 3 Steps To Creating A Winning Sell Sheet For Your Book
• 4 Myths About Sell Sheets That Can Ruin Your Book Sales
• 4 Simple Low-Cost Ways To Improve Your Outbound Marketing Efforts
• 5 Signs Your Sell Sheet Needs A Makeover
• 5 Steps To Getting A “Big Name” To Write Your Book’s Foreword
• 7 Questions To Ask Before Writing Your Sell Sheet
• 7 Things Readers Notice When Picking Up A Book
• 10 Amazing Low-Cost Ways To Market Your Book
• 10 Great Reasons To Self-Publish Now
• 10 Signs That You Are Not Ready To Self-Publish
• Create A Great Book Dedication In 4 Easy Steps
• Direct Mail Marketing vs Email Marketing: What’s Best For Your Small Business?
• Foreword Vs. Preface Vs. Introduction: A Guide For Self-Publishers
• How To Start A Self-Publishing Business While You Maintain Your Regular Job
• Jump-Start Your Self-Publishing Business In 10 Easy Steps
• The 5 Elements Of Successful Online Marketing
• What Is Passion?
• What Is Print-On-Demand (POD) Publishing?
• Who Should Be Acknowledged In Your Book?
Small-Business Finance, Management, and Marketing
* 3 Questions To Help You Decide If Your Passion Can Become A Profitable Business
* 3 Questions To Help You Discover Your Passion
* 4 Simple Low-Cost Ways To Improve Your Outbound Marketing Efforts
* 5 Ways To Use Your Job To Prepare For Your Own Business
* 7 Tips To Working With Your Spouse As A Business Partner
* 10 More Small-Business Start-Up Mistakes To Avoid
* 10 Small-Business Start-Up Mistakes To Avoid
• 27 Websites For Managing, Promoting, And Marketing Your Self-Publishing Business
* Direct Mail Marketing Vs. Email Marketing: What’s Best For Your Small Business?
* The 10 Commandments To Becoming A Financially Successful Self-Publisher
* What Is Passion?
* Writing A One-Page Business Plan: 5 Questions A Self-Publisher Must Ask
My articles can also be found on the following websites:
• Some of theses articles are also posted on Joel Friedlander’s Carnival Of The Indies
• Most of theses articles are also posted on EzineArticles.com
• Some of my blog posts are linked from Elizabeth Spann Craig’s blog
• Most of theses articles are also posted on GoodReads.com
• Some of these articles are also posted on SelfPublishingReview.com
• Most of my older articles are also posted on Publetariat.com
• Most of theses articles are also posted on SPANnet.org
• All of the book reviews are also posted on Amazon.com
• Some of these articles are also posted on KindleNationDaily.com
• Some of these articles are also posted on Authors.com
• My medical related and education articles are posted on TheNurseEducator.com
• Many of these articles are also posted on Business2Community.com
• Some of these articles are also posted on WritersCafe.org
• Many other websites also post and link to my articles. You can see many of those listed at the bottom of the individual articles that are posted in this blog.
Main Hashtags For This Blog: